Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> Survivor's journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBadWolf88
Private

re: An Excersize in Futility

DAY 1

Today - I woke up on an island. I don't know where I am.. I don't even know /who/ I am, other then that my name is Mikehl. I think. Anyways! I woke up on a beach. All I had on me is this wierd.. stone.. thing on my arm. Once you get past the fact that it's.. You know, a stone in your arm that glows a little bit and gives you info on random crap? It's not so bad. I mean, the info is helpful. Oh! I also had this map. It's kind of useless. IT tells me where I am, but I knew that already. IT doesn't me where anything else is. Decided I'd make it useful by keeping a log.... There's a giant turtle near where my fire is. Time to see if this stone axe will get me some turtle soup.

OW FUCK SONUVABITCH. Shit. Fuck. What was THAT? I think.. I think I died. I woke up in the sand, and there was this thing! IT WAS EATING MY FACE.

I woke up in the sand again. God, I almost tricked myself into thinking it was all a nightmare. But, nope. Apparently I DID decide to hit that turtle with a hatchet, and it decided it didn't like me doing that too much.. And I DID get my face eaten by some little lizard shit. Fuck. I lost my shit too. MAn.. I'd made myself a nice shirt, and some pants, and a hat.. Dammit. Atleast the beach looks familiar, I might be near where I was before.

HEY I MET A PERSON IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE WOOOOOOO. I don't know his name. He gave me a new shirt and a hat. I dunno who makes shirts and hats but not pants, but hey, I'm not gonna complain. He had a stone in his arm too and didn't seem to know any more then I do. I forgot to get his name. I'll call him nameless-shirt-maker. We parted on friendly terms, I'm still looking for my fire. 

FOUND IT BITCHES WOOO. It was creepy as fuck, actually. Not that exciting. My body was there next to the fire, where I died, I guess? Yeah, let me tell you - Walking up and seeing yourself dead, and pulling the clothes and shit off your own corpse.. That's pretty weird. But hey, I got my shit back. That turtle's over there, though. Gonna go ahead and not look at him, he might get mad again.

Found a bird! Or something. I dunno. Little squaky shit. I stabbed it a dozen times with this spear, and it died, and I skinned it! Made me a nice pair of gloves and shoes. A little warmer, now. Got some meat too! God, meat was never so good. Walked a little further on the beach and found this little.. I dunno. I thought it was crab, but it's not. Got some not-crab-meat from it too. Also, delicious. Gotta eat it before it goes bad.

DAY 2

Woke up today! And not because I died. That was a welcome surprise. I didn't have any pants, though. Or.. A lot of stuff I had last night. I think that Nameless-Shirt-Maker found me while I was sleepng and took my shit. That bitch. I'ma hit him with my not-very-effective-spear, next time I see him.  But, seriously, probably not. I'm kind of a pansy. 

Spent all morning getting berries, and some thatch and wood and stuff.. I made a hut! Not on the beach, but up from it a bit. Got walls, and a box for me to keep some stuff in.. I locked the box, even. And the hut. I feel accomplished. Now, I need more skins.. Gotta find more of those stupid little birds so I can get leather, and make a bed. Oh god, I miss sleeping in a bed. 

There's a big thing near my house, too. Looks kind of like.. I dunno. A horse? But it's not, it's got horns on its head. He's friendly enough, just stomps around and makes noises and shits. Not gonna try and hit him with a spear or anything though, oh-no I learned my lesson on that one. 

I think, if I could feed it enough though, it might.. Like.. hang around. Maybe I could train it and it'd be a pet. Ride him around, let him carry all this crap. Bet he'd make Nameless-Shirt-Maker run in fear too, and crap himself and give me my shit back. Except for the pants, if he craps himself.. I don't want those. Got new pants. Gotta think about this more. 

BigBadWolf88
Private

re: Day 3

Wtf.

Day started out good! Was collecting more berries, killed some more of those adorable little bird things for their meat and skin.. Made a bed! That's pretty exciting. Build on a small addition to my hut.. Pretty productive, right?

AND THEN THIS GUY. THIS DICK. Shitfuck. I didn't get his name either.. He comes up and he's all like 'hey dude blah blah blah crazy guy blah blah arrows' and I'm all 'No idea what you're talking about dude.' And he's like 'You sure?' and I'm like 'Yeah, only arrow I seen is the one YOUR POINTING AT MY FUCKING HEAD.' and he shoots me! And I guess he drags me off, cause I wake up and I'm not near my hut anymore. And that bitch, HE SHOOTS ME AGAIN.  Next time I come to, he's like.. holding an arrow against my head and told me to eat this green gunk he gave me. So I do. AND HE SHOOTS ME ANYWAYS MOTHERFUCK. Next time I wake up, I'm back at home in my bed and there's like.. some leather pants and shit laying around. And a flower. And a bow! That was kind of cool, with two arrows.

I think he's gay, and is courting me? I dunno. But HE NEEDS TO STAY AWAY 'FORE I SHOOT HIS ASS WITH THIS ARROW HE GAVE ME

Later, I saw some.. Moving hut thing, on the water. It talked to me, sounded an awful like DICKFACE, going on about some roly poly thing so I told him to GTFO. 

Oops. Guess I can't shoot him with his own arrow, shot it at a flying lizard-bird things head and it flew away. Lotta good that did me.

I'm going to sleep.

Hel_Lhound
Private

re: Life Of Riddick Entry 1

Not sure where i am but the first few days have been one hell of a trip. I washed up on a sandy beach, which is funny because i don't remember going out on a boat or anything but my name and this instinct on how to survive.

I started to realize that this island is not what i thought was normal when what i'm sure was a dino and holy fuck i'm glad it did not see me for it was chasing something and it was fast. I decided to swim to the other side of this river and now i'm happy i did but at the time it seemed like a really bad idea when i started to get attack buy 2 stinging rays. With them just biting randomly one killed the other and i was able to get away.

Since this land has done nothing but try and kill me i decided to make a cabin ASAP so i had something to keep me safe. This did not take long at all for it seemed like i knew what i was doing and have done it before. Once done i saw this trike eating some berries and wondered if i could somehow tame this beast to help me. With a lot of luck and some high rocks i was able to knock the trike out with rocks and nursed it back to health till it was able to stand again and once it did the trike seemed to listen to me.

While taming the trike i caught some simpleton stealing the meet i had cooking on my fire. Since he was starving i let him go unpunished and even let him build a small hut next to me so he could stay safe. This man started bring me lots of wood so i decided he could join me and help me even more. This was a mistake. The next day when i woke up i found this man gone and the limited supplies i had gone. Made a mental not to trust people on this island so quickly.

BigBadWolf88
Private

re: Day... Fuck I lost count

(I think you meant to start your own thread Hell, not respond here?)

I met a girl today! That is all.

No, but seriously. I have friends! Granted, they're all scaley, and they only like me cause I continue to stuff berries down their throat.. And one tried to gore me with its horns, the other ran away like I was some guy with SLEEPING ARROWS TRYING TO KIDNAP IT. But I'm not. That guy's a bitch and isn't me. 

Then I spent a half a day following these FREAKING ADORABLE little guys around, feeding them berries and scooping up their shit to put in a compost bin. Why, you ask? Because! Because I can!

Hel_Lhound
Private

re: An Excersize in Futility

yes i did sorry about that

BigBadWolf88
Private

re: Day Something

I haven't written in a while!

It's been eventful, this.. however long it's been. 

I have friends! Still only the one girl.. But, really, how many girls do you need? She's pretty legit though. She's helpe dme get more dino-friends! Liiiiike... Mr. Ankles, and Dick.  And she has other friends who are cool, too. She's also the only visitor I get on a regular basis.

I get lonely sometimes. But when I do, I just give Herpes a big ol' hug and everythings better. 

Rebuilt my house - Again - after I saw the place Mejo's tribe has. Kinda modeled mine off of theres. I like it, it's much more roomy. Roids helped make the process faster, he can get wood like a boss.  I gotta build a greenhouse next, I think. Help my plants grow better.

And make the house out of stone.

And not die. That's always a challenge, you know. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> Survivor's journal All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: