Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StreiterWulf
General

re: The Wait

The Open beta was a blast for everyone that showed up and played with us! As for that it seems we are growing in numbers which of course is awesome. Now comes the hard part people.

The wait! As of today we have  8 to 9 more days depending on when you see this. Let's try and keep contact with everyone. Oh right I will be adding a link to the forum,

its a thread that ask for everyone to put in their Uplay so that we can easily find one another when the game comes out, you can also put in your SteamID if

you like as well, but please put down you Uplay name makes it much easier to join up with one another!

Also check out the stuff we have down below!

Thread to post your and find others Uplay Info

Storm Ravens Youtube

BeefyDeluxes Twitch channel

Also, created us a Steam Group, it can be found here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stormraven#announcements

Don't forget to join us on TeamSpeak info below

Address: 216.127.64.5:5439

Password: Please obtain this from another member

GDPR#4617519
Private

re: GDPR#4617519

GDPR#4617519
SleeperAO
Colonel

The wait is not really that bad i play lots of other games but still cant wait for the full release hope the game gives me a solid few years of interest ^^.

Although god may not represent all our belifes, whatever and whoever he is still aspires to help all of us. Never lose faith, always aspire to be greatness!. 

GDPR#4617519
Private

re: GDPR#4617519

GDPR#4617519
Vargas Snake
Private

Professor Oak wrote:
SleeperAO wrote:

The wait is not really that bad i play lots of other games but still cant wait for the full release hope the game gives me a solid few years of interest ^^.

it's really just all they hype and the anticipation. I play plenty of other games too but like a junkie I just gotta get my fix of the division

I feel exactly the same way. So many games to play, so little interest to even bother. I guess I'll occupy my self with some work until the division launch

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: