Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StreiterWulf
General

re: First day of Beta!

Just finished up our first day of the Open Beta and I must say it was awesome!

I was happy to see how many of us turned up, well over fifteen people showed up to play throughout the day.

I got to play with most of them and it was great until servers had to go down. I have already logged over 12 hours into the open beta.

A bit sad maybe but I do not regret the time. I hope we continue to play the beta together and of course

to be together for when the game finally launches. I have heard rumors of 8 man or 12 man raids and with

the amount of people we had and that seem dedicated we can easily fill the spots if those rumored raids are true.

I hope to see more of you throughout the weekend! 

Storm Ravens Youtube

BeefyDeluxes Twitch channel

Also, created us a Steam Group, it can be found here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stormraven#announcements

Don't forget to join us on TeamSpeak info below

Address: 216.127.64.5:5439

Password: Please obtain this from another member

re: First day of Beta!

Thoroughly enjoyed it myself nice sessions and im pumped for the full release. Was not keen on the constant chatter during playing the game distracting for me personally but that is always how i have been still nice to team up with everyone the mixture of people from US, UK, Canada, and the others was a nice addition great people.

Will catch you all on the 8th when the full release comes out!.

Although god may not represent all our belifes, whatever and whoever he is still aspires to help all of us. Never lose faith, always aspire to be greatness!. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: