Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StreiterWulf
General

re: New beta Release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm Ravens of Storm Haven!

The Division beta was awesome, and I am glad that i got a chance to group up with many of you. 

It has been confirmed!!!!! Beta release will be taking place on the 19th and running until the 21st. Apparently we will be getting

more levels, more of the map and more of the missions! I can't wait!

"Whether you're a veteran of the closed beta or this is your first time stepping into an Agent's shoes, you'll be able to jump into the open beta from February 19-21 on PS4, PC and Xbox One. Also, Xbox One players can get started a day early with exclusive 24-hour early access beginning on February 18, but players on all platforms can preload the beta starting February 16.

PLAY A NEW STORY MISSION AND GET AN IN-GAME REWARD

If this isn't your first time playing The Division, there are extra incentives to come back, starting with a new story mission that wasn't in the closed beta. Also, everyone who participates in the open beta gets access to a special in-game reward that will be unlocked when the full game is released for Xbox One, PS4, and PC on March 8. "

Check out info here! http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/beta/index.aspx

Please take care everyone and safe travels! 

Also, created us a Steam Group, it can be found here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stormraven#announcements

Don't forget to join us on TeamSpeak info below

Address: 216.127.64.5:5439

Password: Please obtain this from another member

re: Re: New beta Release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StreiterWulf wrote:

Storm Ravens of Storm Haven!

The Division beta was awesome, and I am glad that i got a chance to group up with many of you. 

It has been confirmed!!!!! Beta release will be taking place on the 19th and running until the 21st. Apparently we will be getting

more levels, more of the map and more of the missions! I can't wait!

"Whether you're a veteran of the closed beta or this is your first time stepping into an Agent's shoes, you'll be able to jump into the open beta from February 19-21 on PS4, PC and Xbox One. Also, Xbox One players can get started a day early with exclusive 24-hour early access beginning on February 18, but players on all platforms can preload the beta starting February 16.

PLAY A NEW STORY MISSION AND GET AN IN-GAME REWARD

If this isn't your first time playing The Division, there are extra incentives to come back, starting with a new story mission that wasn't in the closed beta. Also, everyone who participates in the open beta gets access to a special in-game reward that will be unlocked when the full game is released for Xbox One, PS4, and PC on March 8. "

Check out info here! http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/beta/index.aspx

Please take care everyone and safe travels! 

Also, created us a Steam Group, it can be found here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stormraven#announcements

Don't forget to join us on TeamSpeak info below

Address: 216.127.64.5:5439

Password: Please obtain this from another member

I'm 100% down for this new beta cant wait for this!!!. I'm eager to understand what the exclusive beta item will be very interesting indeed hopefully a legendary weapon and skin pack but hey something free is exactly that so whatever it is im hyped regardless!.

Although god may not represent all our belifes, whatever and whoever he is still aspires to help all of us. Never lose faith, always aspire to be greatness!. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: