Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storm Haven Forum Index -> New and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StreiterWulf
General

re: The Division!

Heya folks!

As I am sure we all have heard The Division Beta is coming for PC on the 29 on January!

I am not sure about you I can't wait. I am letting you know I posted up on the Ubi forums a message about our fine community here. I hope to get some new blood around here. 

Roughly I estimate we have about 10 players ready and waiting for The Division to come out, and I have heard rumors of The Division have 12 man raids. So I would like for us to get to a higher more comfortable number just incase these rumors are true!

Here is the link to the page.

The Division - Storm Ravens Recruitment Page PC Forum

or

The Division - Storm Ravens - PC - Seeks Loyal Agents General recruitment forum

You can find out recruitment page by clicking the link above.

Last edited by StreiterWulf on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:49 am; edited 3 times in total

re: The Division!

The Division - Storm Raven page

There is the link, I forgot to add this on the main update.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: